Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finally . . . My 2011 Resolutions

Okay, I finally decided what to write down for my 2011 New Year's resolutions. So, here they are:

1. Keep moving forward in my quilt career
2. Downsize some of my UFO's and WIP's
3. Eat better and exercise more
4. Blog more
5. Organize my spaces

I am hoping that by writing them down in my blog and actually posting them, I will feel more of a need to stick with them. I am already on my second WIP/UFO completion. I've got a few quilt projects in the works right now that I can't really talk about (more about these at a later date -- I don't want to jinx myself). I haven't really started eating better yet (still trying to finish the holiday goodies and get them gone) but I am making more of a committment to exercise by getting up earlier and putting in a 1/2 of exercise before the rest of the house begins to stir. As for blogging more, so far so good. And I haven't even begun to organize my spaces yet (on a happy note, though, if I complete some UFO's and WIP's, that will make more space in my studio).

SO, here's to a successful 2011. Have you decided on your 2011 resolutions yet???? Why not???? As the old saying goes...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter