Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gardening


I am a very indifferent gardener. I like growing things. But I don't like taking the time to do it -- I'd rather be quilting.

Recently, I just finished putting in my vegetable garden. Stay tuned for pictures as it grows.

But today I wanted to talk about my black eyed susans (I call them sunbonnet sues!). Have you ever tried growing them? They are really easy to grow. A little water, a little fertilizer, and they're good to go. I've been growing black eyed susans for a long time now -- I've got cool plants that reseed every year so I don't have to plant much. Sometimes I do have to transplant a few plants when they grow where I don't want them, though. All in all, a beautiful and easy to grow flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter