Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Photoshop

Who would have ever known (outside the textile design industry) that you can use a photo editing computer program to design quilt fabric??????? Definitely not me.

I ordered Adobe Photoshop CS5 and received it the ned of last week. I've been puttering around with the program. I will admit that I have A LOT to learn, but I think I'm really going to like working with this program. It can do just about anything you can imagine to manipulate images (photo, fabric, whatever).

Below, you'll find my very first fabric design created on Photoshop. Not very impressive is it? But that's okay, great designs will come when I know how to use the software better. Then again, polka dots rock, don't they?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter