Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going Crazy

Oh my goodness! I think my head is going to explode because of all the things crammed into it right now.

This month has really been crazy for me -- a good crazy, though. With all of the crazy good things going on, I've neglected my blog this month. Sigh. I'm going to have to work harder at it.

Well, I got another piece accepted to Quilter's World Magazine, as I wrote about in an earlier blog. Last week I signed my contract to design fabric for Northcott. This week, my Photoshop CS5 arrived!

If you want to be a fabric designer, this is the program to learn. And learn it I shall. I also bought a great textile design resource using CS5 and even worked through a few of the lessons. At the same time, I'm reading the book Photoshop for Dummies.

I've worked on CS5 twice now and I've already learned how to do so many things -- this program is challenging but completely amazing! Last night I created my very first quilt fabric design, using a figure from an antique fabric sample. What fun! I am totally hyped about working with this program, although I know I have a lot to learn.

Well, I'm off to design fabric! Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter