Saturday, March 16, 2013

WINTER BLOG HOP WINNERS

Okay, okay, I must apologize that I didn't post the winners yesterday.  Friday was my shopping day with my mom and by the time I got home, it was all I could do to collapse in a chair.  We went to a super clearance sale at a new area shop......I spent $44 and bought four stuffed bags of new clothes!  Including six wool sweaters to repurpose as mittens and maybe hats.

Anyway, here are the winners:

Amanda K from Texas is the winner of a copy of ORPHAN BLOCK QUILTS

Sandra Visser from Utah is the winner of the magazines.

Congrats Ladies!

Both winners have been contacted and their prizes will be in the mail!


By the way, I won a collection of batik fabrics and a pattern from another blogger!  Wahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter