Monday, January 23, 2012

Fiendish Frenzy!

Whew -- I've been really working hard in the last couple weeks trying to get my fist eclass with CraftArtEdu completed. I've taught a lot of quilt classes through the years, but this format is very different. It's a slide show with voice and photos/diagrams. WOW! I think my eclass has like 70 slides -- that's a lot of photos, not to mention vocal recordings. I just emailed my coordinators to have them take a look and provide feedback on the finished eclass. As soon as the class is up and running, I'll provide a link here if you'd like to check it out -- maybe you'd like to take my class.....who knows?!?

I've also been working with my coteacher, Mary Lee, on getting our 2012 quilt class set up. I think this is our fifth year teaching at our local quilt shop together. We really compliment each other -- I'm into quick and easy and Mary Lee is excellent at the more fussy aspects of quilting. This year's class is called "Christmas All Through the Year" and will consist of a series of projects that you can make for yourself or for someone special. The projects will take either 1 or 2 months to complete and the class runs from February to December. We've had a nice response to the class so far, but we still have a few spots available. Here's a tentative list of our class projects: the convertable bag, jelly roll race, bargello, quilty slippers, reversible table runner, quillow, jelly roll apron. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter