Monday, November 14, 2011

More Quilt Market

Oops, I really intended to write a series of blogs about Quilt Market in Houston, but somehow I keep getting bogged down with things like life and work, and family. Go figure.

Anyway, here's another great find: Villa Rosa Designs, www.villarosadesigns.com. We found this booth last year and really loved grabbing up their fabric bundles -- Dr. Seuss for me of course while my friend Leslie scrafed up bundles of batiks (her favorite). But my favorite thing in the booth were the quilt postcard patterns that had a glossy quilt photo on the front and the instructions on the back! POSTCARD-SIZED!

The patterns are scrappy, contemporary, and feature lots of precuts. I'm not a shop owner but if I was, I'd have a display of these postcard patterns next to the register -- they retail for $2 each! They'd also be great kitted up with super fabric collections.

Anyway, I decided to buy some more of these postcard patterns this year -- I ended up buying the whole set of 40! WOW! Looking forward to putting them to work after the holidays. Check out their website (above). I was going to add a photo here, but for some reason I can't get it to work so I'll add the photo later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter