Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dianne's Orphan Quilt

Recently, a friend of mine sent me this photo. Dianne used the Art Deco Quilt Design from my book, Orphan Block Quilts, to create her own version of the table runner. She used a wonderful scrappy appliqued sunflower block and contemporary coordinating fabrics. Well done, Dianne!



If you've made any projects from my book or have designed your own orphan quilts, email pictures to me and I'll post them on my blog. My email is: littlequilts@windstream.net.

In the meantime, keep rescuing those orphan blocks and making more quilts!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

One last thought for today -- check out the newest issue of Quilter's World magazine. I have a placemat design as a web bonus that features the twist and turn ruler..... CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter