Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On the Road Again

OKAY! I am back in business! I bought the replacement free motion foot last Friday and gave it a test run yesterday morning. Hooray! I finished quilting the blue and brown scrap quilt and even sewed on the binding. Yippee! Now I'll have to sit down and actually hand sew the binding to the back. I've been spending so much time on my computer lately that I haven't had any quality TV time in order to work on hand sewing binding........

Here's a couple of pics of my quilted blue and brown scarppy quilt. I don't know how well you'll be able to see the quilting in the close up, but it's just an allover large meander. Cute, isn't it? Don't forget -- it's backed with soft cozy fleece. I can't wait to cuddle up with this one....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter