Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reviewing my New Year's Resolutions

Now that it's February, I thought I'd check to see how well I was keeping up with my Resolutions. Perhaps that's the key -- to regularly revisit them and make small adjustments when necessary.

1. Keep moving forward in my quilting career

I'm working on it. I keep submitting pieces to magazines. I'm staying in touch with my editor. I'm working on becoming a fabric designer.

2. Downsize WIPs and UFOs

SO far, I've completed three. Not bad!

3. Blog more often

I definitely did better with this for the month of January. I just need to keep it up.

4. Eat better and Exercise more

Okay, I've carved 30 minutes into my morning routine for uninterupted exercise. I'm following my favorite exercise program, Classical Stretch. As for the eating better, I'm still working on it.

So, overall, after a little reflection, I can see that I am working on my Resolutions. Maybe revisitng them once a month will really help me to stick with them. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter