Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Houston Here I Come!

Well, in little more than 24 hours, I will be on my way to International Quilt Market in Houston, TX. I will be promoting my book and trying to make as many connections as possible. Beyond that, I have no real idea what to expect. THAT IS DRIVING ME NUTS! I do not like staring into the unknown -- I never have. I guess that's why I've mostly stuck to the things that I know and understand even if I didn't like or enjoy them -- I stuck with them because I knew what to expect.

Now It's like I'm standing on this precipice -- do I jump and hope to sprout wings or do I turn around and head back down where I've been? I've made the decision to jump, but that doesn't mean it's not scary. I'm scared to death -- but I'm also extremely hyped about what could be....

Wish me L.....................U.....................C..................K..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter