Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Goodies

Things are finally settling down after the rush rush rush of the holidays. I promised to show some of the quilty gifts that I made for Christmas and then I realized that I didn't take pics of everything.....

Anyway, here are a few of the items I did take photos of: Steelers pillowcases for my borther in law, purple wool mittens for my niece Meg, a soccer purse for my niece Morgan, and a casserole carrier for my sister. I think I made a total of thirteen gifts for Christmas. I also made tool pillow cases for my Dad, a shopping tote for my Mom, red wool mittens for a friend, and a framed collage for my friend Isaac who went to Europe in the summer for the first time. I also made some cool stuff for my two BFF's, but won't show pictures yet becase we haven't gotten together for our holiday get-together yet. So check back next week to see their quilty gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter