Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quilt Market Here I Come

Well, the time has come to pack my bag and head off to Quilt Market. In fact I'm leaving in less than an hour. I've already got the butterflies in my stomach (flying makes me nervous) but I am so excited! Can't wait to see what's new in the quilt world. I'm looking forward to connecting with various editors in order to cement our relationships.

This year I am attending as an up and coming fabric designer for Northcott. Along with my trusty sidekick Leslie. I will be attending my first Northcott Sales meeting and we'll have a designer dinner Saturday night. What fun -- I'm really excited to meet the other designers and get to know them.

Check back next week for my post-Quilt Market blog. If I get a chance, I'll try to add a blog while I'm there to tell you all about some of the things that are new, but I make no promises!

Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter