Thursday, August 18, 2011

BUSY WEEK END

Whew -- just got my supplies in order for a fabric dyeing demo I am doing tomorrow. It's at my friend, Melanie's shop, Quiltessentials in Pittsfield, PA. I will be demo-ing how to dye cotton fabric (one color, light to dark). A friend and Quiltessentials partner, Anita, will be demo-ing how to dye wools.

Of course, before that, I have to drop my quilts off at the Crawford County Fair for judging. Wish me luck!

On Saturday, my friends Leslie and Cathey and I will be playing hookey and going on a shop hop to Berlin, OH. We are really looking forward to this quilt escape for the day. What's more fun than spending the day going from shop to shop with your best pals???? (Except maybe unlimited funds to use at those shops, of course!)

So here's to busy week ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter