Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Busy Days of Summer

Okay I admit it -- this month I am being a lousy blogger. There's just so much to be done now that the weather is getting nice.

In the last week, we've been putting in our garden. We enlarged it this year so now we have to add some extra things such as corn and potatoes. Hopefully our fall harvest will be wonderful with lots of yummy fresh food.

I am also working on a new possible book project. This project requires extensive research so I've been spending lots of spare time working on that.

With the summer season finally in full swing, my program schedule is getting busier too. I am designing my very first mystery quilt for an upcoming guild workshop in the beginning of August. ANd I am still working on an occasional quilt design.

Of course, I am still working on fabric design as well. Right now I am on my fifth collection, but Northoctt is still on the first collection so I am taking a little break so we can get in synch with each other. I am planning to sneak in some Photoshop classes in July which should help me to understand the program better.

Did I mention that I'm working more hours at the library? And that I'm tutoring two children in reading in my spare time?

You know, looking back over my schedule right now, it's making me tired and I think I'll go to bed. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter