Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free Spirit Quilt Guild Workshop

Last night I was invited to the Free Spirit Quilt Guild to do a presentation about free motion quilting. What a great group of ladies! I really enjoyed myself! My friend Lynn kindly took some pictures for me to share with you!



Here is a photo of me demonstrating some free motion techniques.



Here are some of the ladies in the guild. They are gathered around as I demo.

Sometimes I worry that all this quilty stuff will go to my head and I'll get a big head. But, I really don't have to worry about that......When I got home from the guild presentation, I discovered that one of my cats had hurled all over the quilts on my bed!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter