Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Where I Was Last Night

Last night I attended Patricia Knoechel's (Eleanor Burns's sister) lecture about Eleanor's new book, Quilts From El's Kitchen.



Have you seen this book yet?  It's a typical Eleanor book filled with great photos of quilts, quilt history, and easy to understand well-illustrated instructions.  Not too mention all kinds of inspiration!  The book features sixteen blocks (both 12" and 6") with a food theme and a central basket medallion.  Of course, it also includes many other smaller projects such as Laundry Day by Patricia Knoechel which includes three adorable pieced aprons hung on a mini clothesline (the last photo).

Please enjoy my photos from the program.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter