Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year, New Magazine

Recently, I received a package in the mail from Fons and Porter. In it, was a complimentary copy of Easy Quilts, the Spring 2013 issue, which contains one of my quilts. So, make sure you get your copy of Easy Quilts and check out my quilt, Strips and Squares!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________ BOOK UPDATE I am so happy to report that all fifteen quilts are finally completed for my upcoming book! Now I am concentrating on the other stuff -- instructions, photos, etc. We are also in the midst of planning a photo shoot here in Meadville, PA. I am so very excited about this -- it will add so much to my book as well as promote this area. Stay tuned..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter