Thursday, April 29, 2010

FABRIC SHOPPING

My friend Cathey and I are going to make a bunch of quick baby quilts. So I went shopping. In my own stash, of all places. I found focus fabrics and then found coordinating fat quarters and yardage. The quilt pattern that we are going to make takes 12 fat quarters and makes 12 big blocks. We are going to use six blocks in a quilt so one bundle will actually yield two quilts. Cathey of course is way a head of me with three tops ready to quilt while I'm still picking out fabric. It's really fun to play in your own fabric playground -- you'd be amazed at the friends that you've forgotten. Stay tuned for photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. If you're not a blog follower, I hope you will be!

Quilt On,

Tricia Lynn Maloney,
The Orphan Quilter